It is our mission to provide families, businesses, and communities with smarter banking services delivered with the highest level of service for easier living. It takes a full team to be successful. Our colleagues are more than people we work with – they are our teammates. We are proud to offer banking careers that that our employees, customers and community love. Come enjoy the journey with us!
- Business Banking
- Deposit Operations & Finance
- Electronic Services
- Information Technology
- Loan Operations
- Risk Management
- Human Resources
Want to Join the FSB Team?
We offer more than just jobs – we offer opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We are looking for great people who will make our journey even better. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Our full-time employees are eligible to receive a generous benefits package which includes:
Tuition assistance/reimbursement for business-related courses*.
*After one year and subject to approval.
Planning for Your Future
Two Retirement Plan Options
- Cash Balance plan funded 100% by the bank-contribution levels are based on years of service and annual salary
- 401K safe harbor plan-FSB provides full time employees a 3% safe harbor contribution to their 401k plans regardless of employee participation
Employee Recognition Night
Employees are honored for their years of service and accomplishments
Internal professional development training program
Time for You
- All full-time exempt and non-exempt employees are eligible to receive paid time off. Paid time off can be used for all of your time off needs.
- Non-exempt employees can accumulate up to 60 unused sick days, which can then be used for extended periods of illness.
- Up to 5 weeks of vacation (based on length of service)
- Paid federal holidays
Franklin Savings Bank provides volunteer time to full-time and part-time employees on an annual basis:
- 16 hours for full-time employees
- 8 hours for part-time employees
Healthy @ FSB
- Gym membership reimbursement available through health insurance program
- (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite gym at the bank’s Main Office
Franklin Savings Bank apparel.
- Four medical insurance programs – employees can choose the one that best serves their needs. Medical and Dental Insurance opt-out provision available. If an employee has health and/or dental insurance elsewhere, they can opt-out of our insurance and will be paid a stipend.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance – paid 100% by the Bank.
- Group Term Life Insurance – up to 3x an employee’s annual salary – 100% paid by the Bank
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts – funded through pre-taxed payroll deductions
- Voluntary Vision Coverage
- Family events
- Office afterhours get-togethers
- Random Acts of Kindness teams