Community banking, coming to your neighborhood!
Franklin Savings Bank is pleased to announce that we will be opening a new office in Merrimack located at 1 Dobson Way in the Merrimack Village Shopping Center on September 5, 2017. We are excited about the opportunity to expand our geographic footprint and to bring community banking to the residents and businesses of Merrimack.
For those of you who are not familiar with FSB, let us help you get to know us a little better!
Meet the Merrimack Team
Branch Manager – Karen Salmon
Senior Retail Banker – Jenna Halvatzes
AVP, Commercial Lending Officer – Jacy Amenkowicz
IFA Investment Advisor – Luca D’Italia
- Founded – June 30, 1869
- Employees – Over 120
- Locations – 8 Full-Service Offices, 1 Lending Production Office, and a Wealth Management Company
- Mascot – Buzzy Bee
Franklin Savings Bank is a true community partner. As a mutually-owned, community bank, we are proud to support the community beyond offering loans and attractive rates. In fact, we feel a true community partner is one who has a vested interest in seeing their community prosper and thrive. Without our support, many of our local organizations would not be able to continue their causes.
Providing donations is important; however, we like to become involved in the projects we support to ensure they meet the needs of our community. Therefore, in 1997, we created the FSB Fund for Community Advancement with the sole purpose of supporting projects that will improve the well-being of individuals throughout the Central Lakes Region and into the southern region of New Hampshire. To date, we are pleased to have awarded 187 grants totaling over $896,692 to numerous community organizations. We understand what it means to be a community bank and our employees do too!
What is Exciting at FSB?
Business NH Magazine – Franklin Savings Bank was selected by Business NH Magazine as the 2017 Business of the Year in the Financial Services category. This honor is bestowed upon companies for their outstanding civic contributions and exceptional performance within their industry sector.
The Registry Review – As published in the May 2017 edition of The Registry Review, Franklin Savings Bank ranked #1 overall in commercial mortgages by volume totaling $12,669,950 and ranked #4 in number of loans with 22. The data was provided by The Warren Group, publisher of the Registry Review, a trusted and reliable source in New England for real estate property data.
What Makes FSB Different?
- Buzz Points – Franklin Savings Bank is all about community. That’s why we want to reward you for buying local and banking local. With Buzz Points, you can earn points everywhere you use your FSB debit card and help out a local business at the same time! Points are instantly redeemable for gift certificates to local businesses who join Buzz Points as a Preferred Local Merchant.
- FSB SmileSquad – Formed in January 2013, the FSB SmileSquad program is all about paying it forward! Our unique program executes random acts of kindness benefitting local non-profits and businesses while treating community members with a surprise.
- CardValet® – Protect yourself with the ability to turn your card off/on using your mobile device. This free mobile app allows you to manage your debit card usage right from your mobile device, at home or on-the-go. With CardValet® you can set spending limits, set up where transactions are allowed, monitor transactions to know when and where your card is being used, and even set limits based on location. CardValet® makes a great companion to FSB’s Mobile Banking app.
- Online Appointments – With our online appointment scheduler, you can set a meeting or schedule a phone call with our banking professionals when it’s most convenient for you. Simply pick a location, a purpose for the meeting, and a time that fits your schedule. Best of all, you will receive a reminder of your appointment on your mobile device.
- Independence Financial Advisors – The knowledgeable wealth management team at Independence Financial Advisors (IFA), a Franklin Savings Bank company, will help you understand your options and maximize your investments, so you can be confident in your financial independence. IFA offers a variety of online resources, periodic seminars and workshops, and consultations with knowledgeable wealth management professionals who can guide you through your financial options, based upon your personal objectives.
Smarter Banking. Easier Living.
You live a busy life, and with so much on your plate, you need a bank that can keep up. Franklin Savings Bank offers a variety of banking solutions that can be customized to meet your specific needs to make life just a little easier for you. We also offer the ability to open an account online. Now that’s smarter banking! Visit our Personal Banking and Business Banking pages to learn more.Open an Account