Important Announcements from FSB
Franklin Savings Bank will be working with the Small Business Administration to implement the $2 trillion relief package known as the CARES Act. Click here for more details about the program and to see if you qualify.
Loan Payment Assistance
While our branches are open to drive-up access only (except for Tilton), we want our customers to know that our commercial and residential lending teams are available to assist you. If you are experiencing a financial hardship related to COVID-19 that is affecting your ability to make your loan payments, please contact your loan officer. We are committed to working with you to assist in any way possible. If you are not currently experiencing financial issues, but are concerned things may change for you in the future, please contact us. We want to discuss your options with you in the event your situation should change to provide some peace-of-mind during these unprecedented times.
We want our business customers to know that we are also your resource for accessing several options available through the U.S. Small Business Administration, NH Small Business Development Center and NH Business Finance Authority. Please contact your commercial loan officer directly via their direct line or by email. You may also contact us by calling 1.800.372.4445 or 1.603.934.4445.
Locate a commercial loan officer
Locate a residential loan officer
Waiver of certain fees
Effective Monday, March 23rd, Franklin Savings will waive all overdraft, returned item, returned deposit item, and companion account transfer fees for 60 days. We recognize many in our communities are struggling to meet all of their financial obligations. By waiving the fees noted above, it is our hope that we are freeing up cash which can be used to support you, your families, and businesses in this time of greatest need.
The safety, health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities is very important to us. Franklin Savings Bank is closely monitoring updates from our state medical professionals, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and government agencies to remain informed of the circumstances surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We would like to update you on some precautionary measures we are taking in an effort to mitigate the potential spread of the virus.
Steps we are taking to protect our staff:
- The Bank’s internal Pandemic Team is meeting daily to monitor and discuss preparedness and business continuity plans.
- We enhanced our cleaning procedures to include the use of a cleaning technique called Electrostatic Disinfection. This technique will drastically reduce the time it takes to cover and disinfect all common surfaces and hard to reach places.
- Hand sanitizers, sterile gloves and face masks are available at each of our branch locations for our employees to use to prevent the spread of germs.
- Our staff has been reminded to stay home if they or a family member becomes ill.
- All business travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Employees who recently traveled outside New Hampshire have been advised to stay home for a 14-day incubation period as a precautionary measure.
Measures we are taking to safeguard our customers:
- All branch locations have been closed for in-branch transactions until further notice. Our drive-up locations will remain open to enable our customers to conduct business.
- As of Monday, March 23rd, our Tilton office will be closed until further notice. The staff will be working at other locations to continue assisting customers with their banking needs. Customers in the Tilton area who are impacted by the closure are encouraged to visit our Upper Central Street (Franklin) or Gilford drive-up locations for assistance.
- Effective Saturday, March 21st, the Night Drop will no longer be available at our Tilton office and the ATM will no longer accept deposits. Customers may visit our Upper Central Street (Franklin) or Gilford drive-ups to make deposits using the Night Drop or ATMs after business hours.
- We have increased the frequency with which we wipe down our drive-up locations and ATMs.
Online Banking Services
Our online banking services provide remote access to your accounts 24/7. If you would like assistance with signing up for any of these services, please contact us at 1.800.372.4445, or chat with us online by visiting fsbnh.bank.
- Online Banking – view account history, pay bills and initiate stop payments.
- Mobile Banking – check account balances, deposit checks, transfer funds and more.
- Telephone Banking – available 24/7 for account inquiries, including balances and transfers.
- Allpoint ATM Network – conveniently access cash at over 55,000 ATMs nationwide with no fee!
- Business Mobile Banking – view recent transactions, check images, pay bills and more.
- Business Online Banking – check account balances, deposit checks, view check images and transfer funds.
- CheckConnect24 – deposit checks anytime using a check scanner from the convenience of your office.
- Online Account Opening – open a checking account or a CD from the comfort of your home.
- Apply for a Loan Online – we are ready to assist you with refinancing your residential loan or apply for a home equity line of credit.
- Online Chat – we are available to answer your chat messages during normal business hours.
Be Wary of Fraud
Now more than ever, be cautious of unsuspecting criminals and fraudsters who engage in deceptive practices during national emergencies in an effort to defraud you of your personal financial information. We are carefully monitoring any potential fraudulent trends and practices through our law enforcement agencies and partners to keep our customers informed. We will communicate any suspicious fraud on our website and on social media through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Individuals and businesses who are affected by the Coronavirus outbreak and require assistance with their deposit accounts and loans are encouraged to contact us at 1.800.372.4445. Franklin Savings Bank is committed to working with our customers during these unprecedented times.
We encourage you to check back often for updates on the COVID-19 outbreak. We are in this together and are here to assist you!