Bank When It’s Most Convenient for You with Online Banking & Bill Pay
Available with all personal accounts, online banking is a convenient and secure way for you to manage your FSB accounts and pay bills 24/7, from anywhere in the world!
Online Banking Details
- Easily view account balances and account history
- Quickly transfer funds between your FSB accounts and accounts you may have at other U.S. financial institutions
- View current and previous statements
- Conduct “stop payments”
- Make a loan payment today or schedule a payment in the future
- Download transactions to your financial software (i.e. Quicken, Money) to easily keep track of your finances
At FSB, we know you have a lot to keep track of in your busy life. That’s why our online Bill Pay option is a great fit for customers with a hectic schedule. You no longer need to balance a checkbook or keep copies of your checks or bills. Quickly and easily set up FSB’s online Bill Pay and you can schedule recurring or one-time bill payments that come directly from your checking account.
Online Bill Pay* Details
- Easy to set up
- View up to 7 years of payment history all in one location
- Earliest pay date available will show automatically with new payments
- Receive e-mail reminders when bills are due
- Receive e-mail notifications of new payees added for security purposes
- Phone assistance from 7:00am to 1:00am, 7 days a week, at 877.303.4649
- Your account is not debited until the payment date
*Must be 18 years of age in order to enroll in Bill Pay with Online Banking.
Additional Online Banking Optional Services** Include:
- Same day payments (available through most electronic payees)
- Next day payments (available with all payees)
- Person-to-person payments—easily make payments to anyone with an e-mail address or a cell phone number
**Available for a nominal fee.
Enrollment in Online Banking is Easy
Click the “Enroll Now” button below to begin using online banking today!Enroll Now Click here to go mobile!