VP, Commercial Loan Officer; Musician & Theater Enthusiast
Andre is a Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer located in our Bedford Lending Office. He brings over 30 years of experience to FSB’s Commercial Lending Team with expertise in commercial real estate lending on a wide variety of real estate types (apartments, retail, office, industrial, warehouse, residential subdivisions and condo developments), plus development financing for affordable housing projects supported by low income housing tax credits. Andre began his career as a real estate appraiser before entering the banking industry in the 1980’s. He is a knowledgeable and well-respected professional in the commercial real estate lending sector.
- Andre graduated from the University of Southern Maine with a BA in English literature (cum laude).
- When he was 12 years old, Andre got his first job as a paperboy. He had the largest newspaper route in Lewiston, Maine.
- In 2015 he was named “Affiliate of the Year” by the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of REALTORS (NHCIBOR).
- His favorite book is J.D. Salinger’s The Catcher in the Rye.
- Andre is President of the New Hampshire Real Estate Investment Association.