VP, Senior Business Relationship Manager; Beach Enthusiast & Community Champion
Heather Capraro works with our retail division to provide coaching for numerous sales initiatives, as well as business development to cultivate and maintain business and community relationships. Heather has over 21 years of experience in the banking industry with an extensive background in business development, sales training, and retail banking.
- Heather oversaw a project that had her working in London, England
- She has enjoyed extensive travel adventures to Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, almost all Caribbean Islands, Canada and Mexico!!
- In her spare time, Heather enjoys spending time with her family looking for beach glass in Wells, ME, as well as hiking, reading, and shopping.
- She has a degree in business administration from Massasoit College in Boston, MA.
- She is an active participant in the community, and currently serves as a Wish Granter for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of NH, is a member of the Board of Directors for Hearts for Kindness and serves on the Ambassador Committee for the Concord Chamber.