SVP, Senior Loan Officer; Community Champion & Avid Golfer
James “Jim” DuBois joined Franklin Savings Bank in March 2014 as our SVP, Senior Loan Officer. Located at our Main Office in downtown Franklin, Jim oversees our commercial lending team and credit department. He brings over 35 years of experience in commercial lending, having held similar positions with numerous other banks, throughout southern & central N.H. Jim is a lifetime resident of Franklin.
- Jim has a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration from Plymouth State College.
- He was the finance consultant to the developer who purchased and restored the historic Mountain View Grande located in Whitefield, NH.
- He holds a Brokers real estate license.
- He married his high school sweetheart. He & his wife have 2 children & 5 grandchildren.
- He has volunteered his time to coach youth sports in Franklin over the years to include baseball, basketball and football.
- In 2010 he won the NH Golf Associations senior net division championship.
- His favorite sports team is the New England Patriots.
- The most interesting places he has visited are Alaska and Hawaii.