VP, Loan Administration & Operations; Arts Enthusiast & Patriots Fan
Janet joined Franklin Savings Bank in February 2014. In her role as VP, Loan Administration & Operations Officer, she has oversight of the bank’s loan operations to include administration, processing, servicing, underwriting, collections and loan-related systems. She assumed this new position in April 2017. Prior to that she was a VP, Commercial Loan Officer in our commercial lending group. Before joining FSB, Janet worked at a manufacturing company as a sales/operations manager.
- Janet has a Bachelor of Science degree in management from Rivier University.
- She began her career in banking while pursuing her college degree.
- Her grandfather was President of a bank in Maine many, many years ago.
- She considers her daughter to be her greatest achievement in life.
- Janet is an active member of her community and has a passion for the arts. She has volunteered her time with the Capitol Center for the Arts, Concord Community Music School and Kearsarge Regional High School.