John Bortolotto is a Regional Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer in our commercial lending department. He brings over 12 years of banking experience to his role, having held prior positions in commercial lending at NBT Bank and Citizens Bank. John works with a diverse group of clients with various backgrounds, including real estate, commercial and industrial (C&I), manufacturing, medical, legal, architects and tradesmen. As a banker, he believes banks contribute to the financial well-being of consumers by offering recommendations on financial products and services coupled with expertise to help them make informed decisions. When asked what he feels is FSB’s most important role in the community, John shared, “To ensure the economic vitality as a lender, educational resource, and active volunteer.”
- John has a bachelor’s degree from University of Massachusetts Amherst. He is also a graduate of the Pennsylvania Bankers Association’s School of Banking and RMA – VT/NHBA School of Commercial Lending.
- His favorite trips were to Yellowstone National Park and the Iguazu Falls located near the Brazil/Argentina border.
- He volunteers his time as a soccer coach with Hampshire United Soccer Club.
- His favorite sports teams are the Boston Celtics and Sport Club Corinthians Paulisa (Brazilian soccer team).
- He cites his mother as his greatest role model. She earned four degrees while single-handedly raised two children in a third world country! She began her career as an intern in a school and retired as a principal and full-time college professor.