VP, Retail Operations and Administration Officer; Knowledge Seeker & Problem Solver
Julie Buker joined Franklin Savings Bank in 2010 in our retail group. In her role as VP, Retail Operations and Administration Officer, she serves as a resource for our branches and works closely with the staff to resolve issues as well as identify ways to improve upon efficiency within the department. She also collaborates with other departments to assist with projects in addition to providing support in resolving customer issues. Julie truly enjoys the dynamics of her position as she is someone who has a thirst for knowledge and loves a challenge. She also enjoys serving our customers and advocating what is best for them.
- Julie graduated from Plymouth State University with a B.A. in graphic design and a minor in English.
- She worked at her uncle’s bank while in college and fell in love with banking. While she is not sure what appealed to her most about the industry, she has always felt at home working in banking.
- Julie was the President of the Franklin Rotary Club and currently serves as a Trustee of the Franklin Trust Funds.
- She loves the pride that residents of Franklin have in their community. They continue to remain committed to turning the city image into a positive one.
- Her greatest accomplishment is her two daughters whom she describes as kind and unique.
- Her favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables and her favored television show is Little House on the Prairie as both take you back to a time when life was simple.