Numbers Cruncher & Problem-Solver Extraordinaire
Martha or ‘Marty’ to those that know her well, has been a part of the FSB family for over 38 years. In her role as VP, Controller, she keeps everything in balance from the minutia of budgets to the big-picture value of our daily banking activities – she does it all. Outside of work, she enjoys writing and used to pen her own columns widely known as Marty’s Musings.
- Marty graduated Summa Cum Laude from Plymouth State University with a BA in English language & literature.
- Her mother also worked at Franklin Savings Bank when she was in Junior High.
- She was the first branch manager of FSB’s Central Street office in Franklin.
- Her favorite television show is the Amazing Race because it combines her love of seeing different places with the thrill of competition.
- She has three daughters, three granddaughters and one grandson.