President & CEO of Independence Financial Advisors; Avid Fisherman & Trusted Advisor
Michael Ventura is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Independence Financial Advisors, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank. He has over 30 years of experience in the insurance and investment industries. Under his direction and leadership, IFA has earned a reputation for helping individuals, families, and businesses reach their financial goals by developing strategic and effective investment strategies. He enjoys working with clients to develop lasting relationships. Mike and his team are committed to educating clients on how to effectively plan their financial future through educational workshops focused on such topics as estate planning, retirement incoming planning and Social Security, Medicare, long-term care planning, and more.
- Mike has a Bachelor of Science degree in business management from Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Fl.
- He serves as member of the Board of Directors at Spaulding Youth Center and The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, Lakes Region Chapter.
- His favorite meal is anything involving seafood.
- His a devoted fan of the New York Yankees, Giants, Rangers and Knicks.
- His favorite books are The Intelligent Investor (business) and Unbroken (personal).
- The most interesting place he visited was Haiti before the earthquake in 2010.