Banking Industry Advocate & Community Banker Champion
Ron is the President and CEO of Franklin Savings Bank. He joined the Bank in 1988 as Controller helping to establish our finance department. Ron’s true passion is community banking; having seen over the years what a tremendous impact local banks have on the lives of those living and working in the community. Working with the Board and Senior Management Team, Ron guides the strategic and business planning of the Bank. He strongly believes that every customer of FSB should know that we appreciate their business and we will work hard each day to earn the trust and confidence they have placed in us.
- Ron has a BS in Business Administration from the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire in Durham. He also holds an MBA from Southern New Hampshire University of Manchester and a Graduate Banking Degree from the National School of Banking at Fairfield University.
- His favorite vacation was a trip to Belgium where he enjoyed its great history, culture and architecture.
- He is an active member of the community, having volunteered his time to serve on a number of civic boards, including Riverbend Community Mental Health, Riverbend Mill House, Capital Region Health Care, Caring Community Network of the Twin Rivers, Neighbor to Neighbor, Northern New England School of Banking, Spaulding Youth Center, Franklin Animal Shelter and Belknap Economic Development Council.
- Ron’s favorite food is Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Ron is an avid fly fisherman and loves to spend time on local rivers and ponds.
- Ron and his wife Lori live in Franklin and share their home with their dogs and cats.