Loves to cook & Patriot’s fan
As you can see from her title, Suzanne “Sue” Paradis wears many hats at FSB! In her role, she has oversight of our bank secrecy act program, risk management, and security and information security. When asked what she likes best about her role, Sue commented, “I really enjoy investigating and stopping fraudulent activity before it impacts our customers.” Sue began her career in banking in 1983 as a part-time teller at Bankeast while in high school. Over the years she has worked for several banks to include First NH, Citizens Bank, Concord Savings Bank, First Alliance, Bank of New England, and Centrix Bank (now Eastern Bank). As a community banker, she takes pride in coming together to help one another during a time of need.
- Sue received her Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) certification from the Independent Community Bankers Association.
- She is a graduate of the Northern New England School of Banking.
- She enjoys watching the Food Network to glean ideas on recipes to cook for her family.
- Sue is a fan of the New England Patriots.
- She credits her father as her role model in life.