Careers at FSB
Let’s work together!
At Franklin Savings Bank, you’ll discover a workplace with a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture of inclusion, where differences are celebrated and opportunities are available to everyone. We are one team, and each team member is encouraged to bring their incredible talent and fresh perspectives to the table. We thrive on personal growth, and offer an environment where educational development is supported. We are the Franklin Savings Bank family. We are strong, we are one, and we’d love for you to join us.
Together, We Are Community.
Want to join the FSB Team?
View our job openings!
What Our Employees Are Saying
I’m primarily responsible for cultivating relationships with businesses in the greater Merrimack area. The people and the community are great! It is rewarding when you can enhance peoples’ lives.
I am grateful for the opportunity to join such a well-respected community bank that is active and supportive within the communities it serves. I look forward to fostering long-term relationships with the bank’s employees as well as its existing and prospective commercial customers.
Meet Brian Lamontagne
Branch Manager, Central Street, Franklin
Brian Lamontagne is the Branch Manager at our 933 Central Street location in Franklin. In his role, Brian enjoys fostering a positive work environment and assisting customers with their banking transactions. He is also a dedicated leader and enjoys helping his team establish their personal growth goals. It’s even more rewarding to watch them achieve the goals they set out to accomplish.
Brian is heavily engaged with his community and is currently the VP & Treasurer for the Partnership for Public Health’s Board of Directors. He is also a director for Neighbors in Need in Laconia, and volunteers with The Greater Lakes Region Children’s Auction, local food pantries, and supports various collection drives.
“The Franklin area community is becoming so abundant with things to do,” comments Brian. “I think it’s great that we have such a versatile place to live with something for everyone.”
We are lucky to have Brian as a part of our FSB family!
Click on the image at left to watch Brian’s employee spotlight video.
Together, We Are Community.
More than just a job
Experience the Franklin Savings Bank difference!
We offer more than just jobs – we offer opportunities to grow personally and professionally. In addition to offering competitive salaries and generous benefits packages, FSB takes great pride in its positive culture. We support our employees’ philanthropic initiatives by providing volunteer days, encouraging a healthy work/life balance, and stressing the importance of “Enjoying the Journey” throughout their time with FSB.
We are looking for great people who will make our journey even better. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Our full-time employees are eligible to receive a generous benefits package which includes:
- Employees can choose between four Anthem health plans and a Delta Dental plan (employer shared cost). Voluntary vision options also available.
- Medical and Dental Insurance opt-out provision available. If an employee has health and/or dental insurance elsewhere, they can opt-out of our insurance and will be paid a stipend.
- A medical stipend of up to $2,500, if you have insurance elsewhere.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance – paid 100% by the Bank.
- Group Term Life Insurance – up to 3x an employee’s annual salary – 100% paid by the Bank
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts – funded through pre-taxed payroll deductions.
- Family events.
- Office after-hours get-togethers.
- Random Acts of Kindness teams.
Employee Recognition Night
Employees are honored for their years of service and accomplishments.
Healthy @ FSB
- (EAP) Employee Assistance Program.
- Our main branch features a newly-renovated, state-of-the-art gym.
Planning for Your Future
Two Retirement Plan Options
- Cash Balance plan funded 100% by the bank-contribution levels are based on years of service and annual salary.
- 401(k) safe-harbor plan – After meeting certain eligibility requirements, FSB provides full-time employees a 3% safe-harbor contribution, regardless of their participation in the plan.
Franklin Savings Bank provides volunteer time to full-time and part-time employees on an annual basis:
- 16 hours for full-time employees.
- 8 hours for part-time employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Franklin Savings Bank, diversity and inclusion is woven into the fabric of our culture and representative of our employees, the communities we serve, and our customers.
If you are an applicant who wishes to apply for a position but is in need of an accommodation, please contact us directly.
Time For You
- All full-time exempt and non-exempt employees are eligible to receive paid time off. Paid time off can be used for all of your time off needs.
- Non-exempt employees can accumulate up to 60 unused sick days, which can then be used for extended periods of illness.
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation (based on length of service).
- Day off for your birthday: 8 hours for F/T & 4 hours for P/T employees.
- Paid federal holidays.
*After one year and subject to approval.
Employee Referral Bonus
An employee who refers someone to the bank for an employment opportunity will be eligible to receive a bonus. It’s our way of saying “thank you” for referring great people to our team!
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are a candidate in need of an accommodation, please reach out to Amy Rankins, VP & Human Resources Officer at Amy.Rankins@fsbnh.bank or 603-934-8316. Thank you.