Online & Mobile Banking
Bank when you want, from wherever you want!
Convenience is necessary!
That’s why FSB offers a variety of banking options, so you can bank from your desktop or mobile device, 24/7. View balances, pay bills, set alerts, transfer funds, deposit checks – all on your time.
Visa® Debit & Credit Cards
Shopping has never been easier.
From your desktop.
Available with all personal accounts, online banking is a convenient and secure way for you to manage your FSB accounts and pay bills 24/7, from anywhere in the world.
Online Banking Details
- Easily view account balances and account history
- Quickly transfer funds between your FSB accounts and accounts you may have at other U.S. financial institutions
- View current and previous statements
- Conduct “stop payments”
- Set text alert notifications
- Make a loan payment today or schedule a payment in the future
- Download transactions to your financial software (i.e. Quicken, Money) to easily keep track of your finances
Online Bill pay Details
- Easy to set up
- View up to 7 years of payment history all in one location
- Earliest pay date available will show automatically with new payments
- Receive e-mail reminders when bills are due
- Receive e-mail notifications of new payees added for security purposes
- Phone assistance from 7:00am to 1:00am, 7 days a week, at 1.877.303.4649
- Your account is not debited until the payment date
Additional Online Banking Services Include:
- Same day payments (available through most electronic payees)
- Next day payments (available with all payees)
- Person-to-person payments—easily make payments to anyone with an e-mail address or a cell phone number.
¹Must be 18 years of age in order to enroll in Bill Pay with Online Banking.
From your mobile device.
Bank when you want from wherever you want with Mobile Banking from Franklin Savings Bank. It’s the fast, secure and convenient way to bank, and it’s available to all FSB customers. Click here to view our new Card Management features.
- View account balances instantly
- View recent transactions
- View pending transactions
- Receive text alerts on banking transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- On-device enrollment
- Reset forgotten passwords
- Locate a nearby branch or ATM
Download the App
Download from the Google Play Store
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Savings & Money Market Accounts
Start saving today!
Stay on top of your finances with real-time alerts!
Receive custom alerts in our online banking or mobile banking app to keep you on top of your finances, wherever life takes you. With Text Alerts, you can conveniently monitor account balances, scheduled payments, transaction history, deposits, withdrawals, and much more. Plus, having the ability to customize real-time alerts is one of several easy ways we help you monitor your account as well as immediately alert you of possible fraudulent activity.
Benefits of Text Alerts
- Monitor account balances and activity
- Receive deposit and withdrawal notifications
- Manage security alerts
- Stay informed on account changes
You also have the ability to choose how to receive notifications on your account activity, such as through email, push notifications, text message, or within online banking.
Activate Mobile Alerts
After enrolling in Online Banking, follow these steps to set up Mobile Banking alerts.
- Download FSB’s Mobile Banking app:
- Log in to the app, then select ‘More’ from the menu
- Next, tap on the ‘Alerts’ tile
- Then, turn on ‘Push Notifications’ on the alerts screen
- Follow the enrollment prompts to finish the set up process
- Text message and data rates may apply.
Text Alerts FAQs
Customize your alerts in real-time.
What types of mobile devices does the FSB mobile app support?
Our Mobile Banking App is available for both iPhone and Android devices. You can download the app via the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
How do I enable Text Alerts?
To access Text Alerts in online banking, log in using your username and password, then click on the ‘Alerts’ tab located at the navigation bar in the upper, right-hand corner. To access the alerts in our mobile banking app, touch the home button to log in using Touch ID or enter your username and password into the appropriate fields. Next, select ‘More’ from the main menu, then tap the ‘Alerts’ tile. From here you will be able to create a variety of custom alerts based upon certain events, such as transaction history, account balances, deposits, withdrawals, account changes, and more.
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
Once enrolled in Online Banking, download our Mobile Banking App by visiting the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Is there a cost each time I receive an alert through the mobile banking app?
Message and data rates may apply, depending on your cell phone provider. You may want to check your plan for further information on data and message allowances.
Over 55,000 fee-free ATMs
The convenient way to send money!
The easy, secure way to pay.