For Businesses and their Employees
There are so many challenges to running a business. Taking care of your employees shouldn’t be one of them! Let us make access to financial advice easy for your employees with FSB@Work.
Give your employees the best financial products and services they need to succeed. Consider it an added perk to their benefits package!
With Franklin Savings Bank’s FSB@Work program, we bring our experts to your company to assist your employees with their financial planning – offered at no charge. We like to think of ourselves as a resource you can count on.
Since 1869, we have been building long-lasting relationships with our customers and communities. It’s one of the biggest benefits of working with a community bank. By partnering with us, together we can build a better financial future for you and your employees.
We’re here for YOU!
Contact your local FSB office to set up an appointment to meet with us today!
How we can help
- Enrollment Sessions: Online or on site, we make it easy for your employees.
- Financial Education: Advice in person, online or at your business.
- Budget Planning: Assistance with putting together a budget.
- Credit Counseling: Guidance on ways to improve or build credit.
- Financial Planning: Assistance with planning and saving for retirement.
Is As Easy As 1.2.3
Being an employee of a participating FSB@Work employer has its benefits! Our program offers a full suite of banking products and services with innovative tools and plenty of account features.
You owe it to yourself to find out more about how we offer smarter banking, easier living for you and your family.
Special Benefits for you
- Have your paycheck automatically deposited into your account.
- Checking account options as unique as you are.
- Access to loan options and other services.
- On-site and online financial education – at no cost to you.
- Assistance with budget planning.
- Credit counseling to help improve or build your credit.
Ways FSB can Help
We want to be your local resource for any questions you may have about banking, such as:
- How do I keep my credit healthy?
- How do I build or repair my credit?
- How can I save for retirement?
- How can I gain better control over my spending?
Open a checking account and receive a $50 incentive deposited directly into your account when you sign up for direct deposit.*
*Direct Deposit must be deposited into your Franklin Savings Bank checking account prior to receiving the $50 incentive. Direct Deposit must also be established and utilized within 90 days of account opening. Limit one incentive per customer.
Business Savings & CDs
Built with your business in mind.