Switching to FSB is as Easy as 1-2-3
3 Steps to Easier Business Checking
Our Business Switch Kit is designed to assist you with transitioning your business relationship seamlessly. Simply follow this guide to help you make the switch. Or, you can get more information and assistance at one of our convenient locations nearest you.
After opening your new business account with Franklin Savings Bank…
Stop using your old business checking account.
- Stop using your old account approximately 30 days before closing it.
- Be sure to leave sufficient funds to cover any outstanding transactions.
- Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips and debit cards you may have.
Switch your automatic transactions and payments to Franklin Savings Bank.
- Complete our Business Direct Deposit Authorization form to notify vendors or clients who may send automatic deposits to your old business checking account of your new Franklin Savings Bank routing and account number.
- Complete our Business Automatic Payment Authorization form to send along to each of your service providers to switch over automatic payments. Automatic payments may include dues, utilities and any other payments that are automatically debited from your account.
Close your old business checking account.
- After your outstanding checks and payments have cleared, complete our Business Close Account Request form and mail it to your previous financial institution.
Welcome to Franklin Savings Bank!
Thank you for allowing us to be your community bank.