Debit Card Monitoring
Around the clock debit card protection.
FSB is happy to offer debit card monitoring services for all of our Visa® Debit card holders.
Your card is monitored for potential fraudulent activities 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! We will call or text to alert you of any suspicious activity being conducted with your card.
A few things about protection
Activities that may prompt a block on your card
- Suddenly using your ATM/Debit card in a different state
- Having a sudden string of costly purchases
- Frequent transactions at certain types of businesses
- Any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world
If fraud is suspected
If you have a cell phone number on file with FSB, you will receive a text message with details about the suspected transaction. All you will have to do is respond to the text to confirm the transaction. If you indicate the transaction as fraud, then another text message will be sent containing a number to call for follow-up. FSB will block your ATM/Debit card from use to prevent further fraud.
- Sample text: FreeMSG FSB Fraud Center 1.833.735.1897 $125.46 on card 1234 at Macy’s. If valid reply YES, fraud NO. To Opt Out, STOP.
- If you do not respond to the text message or choose to opt-out of the text message service, our Fraud Prevention Center will contact you by phone regarding the suspicious transactions on your ATM/debit card. If the transaction is legitimate, the block will be released, unless the transaction is coming from outside the U.S. If we can’t reach you, we will leave a message with a case number.
If you received a message from our Fraud Prevention Center, please call 1.833.735.1891 and provide the case number.
To opt-out of FSB’s fraud monitoring text service, please contact us at 1.800.372.4445, or visit an FSB office near you, or simply respond ‘stop’ when you receive your initial fraud text notification.
Further protect yourself by turning your card off/on with your mobile device using our CardValet app.
Monitor your accounts in real time!